I'm Moving Out!
It's amazing how this blog is nearing its third birthday. I've thought of deleting this nonsense more than I've found reasons to keep it up. And I'm thinking of.. moving out. Pfft. Kidding. But seriously, I've been blog-hopping since my busy day has mellowed down and I'm finding that LJ is actually cuter and has a more blog-y environment. Blogger is absolutely DIY and has a do-whatever-you-please layout (which I adore most of the time, except now). Anyway, I won't delete it. Nein. Never. Not until Blogger crashes. Hahaha.
I'm the person who scribbles anecdotes, to-do lists, homeworks, teachers' speeches, lyrics, feelings-of-the-moment (yep, silly), and doodles mostly on my ever-so-reliable hand and on random pieces of scratch paper that I, more often than not, lose. And this blog has been what, my savior. It's been accepting and hearing my thoughts despite them being silly, weird, random, emotional, trivial and what-not. Hey, my title's a little bundle of contradictions. No one can blame me. xP Anyway, as if this blog had a choice, eh? Nevertheless. (I love this word :P ) It has been everything that I needed, only it doesn't talk back - like a friend. When I read back everything now (there's actually a thing called archives, which is incredible), I see clear mental pictures of what I was experiencing and feeling at those times. As I've said, I've made it a running memoir and also a confidante. Often, when I'm able to say or write it, whatever that thought or feeling instantly becomes clear and not jumbled up in my forever-confused head.
Of course, there are things that I don't confess here. I believe that's quite normal. There will always be certain thoughts that I can't publicize. Often, because I just can't sort them out enough to write a coherent post. Hahahaha.
Anywaaay, that was quite a long intro for this thing I got tagged for.
Rules of the game:
- Choose a singer/band/group
- Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group
I have chosen:
I'm the person who scribbles anecdotes, to-do lists, homeworks, teachers' speeches, lyrics, feelings-of-the-moment (yep, silly), and doodles mostly on my ever-so-reliable hand and on random pieces of scratch paper that I, more often than not, lose. And this blog has been what, my savior. It's been accepting and hearing my thoughts despite them being silly, weird, random, emotional, trivial and what-not. Hey, my title's a little bundle of contradictions. No one can blame me. xP Anyway, as if this blog had a choice, eh? Nevertheless. (I love this word :P ) It has been everything that I needed, only it doesn't talk back - like a friend. When I read back everything now (there's actually a thing called archives, which is incredible), I see clear mental pictures of what I was experiencing and feeling at those times. As I've said, I've made it a running memoir and also a confidante. Often, when I'm able to say or write it, whatever that thought or feeling instantly becomes clear and not jumbled up in my forever-confused head.
Of course, there are things that I don't confess here. I believe that's quite normal. There will always be certain thoughts that I can't publicize. Often, because I just can't sort them out enough to write a coherent post. Hahahaha.
Anywaaay, that was quite a long intro for this thing I got tagged for.
Rules of the game:
- Choose a singer/band/group
- Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group
I have chosen:
I'd have chosen Switchfoot for all the world, but their titles make no sense (Oh! Gravity?)
So hmm, Lifehouse.
1. Are you male or female?
OMG! Somewhere in Between! =))
2. Describe yourself.
Storm. HAHAHAHA.
3. What do people feel when they're around you?
We'll Never Know =))
4. How would you describe your previous relationship?
Trying to Find My Way. Nope, never been in one.
5. Describe your current relationship.
Blind. HAHAHAHA. Stupid, never been in oooonnnnee.
6. Where would you want to be now?
Take Me Away. Hmm, anywhere? xP
7. How do you feel about love?
You Belong to Me. What? Hey, that's a really good song. xP
8. What's your life like?
Whatever It Takes. XD
9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
Everything. Hey, that's the title. :))
10. Say something wise.
Days Go By. True enough. :P
So hmm, Lifehouse.
1. Are you male or female?
OMG! Somewhere in Between! =))
2. Describe yourself.
Storm. HAHAHAHA.
3. What do people feel when they're around you?
We'll Never Know =))
4. How would you describe your previous relationship?
Trying to Find My Way. Nope, never been in one.
5. Describe your current relationship.
Blind. HAHAHAHA. Stupid, never been in oooonnnnee.
6. Where would you want to be now?
Take Me Away. Hmm, anywhere? xP
7. How do you feel about love?
You Belong to Me. What? Hey, that's a really good song. xP
8. What's your life like?
Whatever It Takes. XD
9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
Everything. Hey, that's the title. :))
10. Say something wise.
Days Go By. True enough. :P
It's almost Christmas. It feels as if it will just pass. I hope not. Anyway, I hope my cards arrive on time. XD
Then again, I might want a new URL, and perhaps a self-made layout. xP