Dreams of Love - Franz Liszt
I'm presently hearing the most wonderful melodies in the world.
And I'm in love at this moment with Liszt's Liebestraume; I change favorites every so often. Perhaps it's also because of the sheer breadth of classical music. There's always a new tune that's as beautiful, if not more, than the last one.
I'm currently slaving over to find pieces by Liszt, Chopin, Schubert, Brahms, Elgar, Holst, and of course, Beethoven, Bach, Tchaikovsky and Mozart. Yet I still feel awkward over the thought that I'm LOVING classical music. For everybody else, classical music is elevator music. Who enjoys that?
Oh, how could I have not known for sixteen years that classical music can be this beautiful?
I'm presently hearing the most wonderful melodies in the world.
And I'm in love at this moment with Liszt's Liebestraume; I change favorites every so often. Perhaps it's also because of the sheer breadth of classical music. There's always a new tune that's as beautiful, if not more, than the last one.
I'm currently slaving over to find pieces by Liszt, Chopin, Schubert, Brahms, Elgar, Holst, and of course, Beethoven, Bach, Tchaikovsky and Mozart. Yet I still feel awkward over the thought that I'm LOVING classical music. For everybody else, classical music is elevator music. Who enjoys that?
Oh, how could I have not known for sixteen years that classical music can be this beautiful?
Labels: classical, Liebestraume, Liszt, love