yesterday: Family Day
nothing much, really. yet, my mum said, "Bakit mas maayos ngaion? Last year sobrang gulo." and it went so fast, all the cheering, games and announcement of winners. last year I remember I was so bored in the Sampa tent that we played with Iel's brother who was I think 5 or 6 years old. XD
the juniors won the cheering competition.
at first I cant believe it. I liked the seniors' dance and I thought ours was, so to speak, pathetic. i really thought the seniors will win. we had big big banners saying "juniors" and the cheerers had power ranger costumes which was not very..nice? anyway, we won. i think that's what everybody keeps in mind. and they all are happy. Sir Javert was so happy he kept mentioning the cheering thing over and over again. and that we'll have a batch party, not because we won the competition but for some excuse (I don't remember anymore, perhaps because it's Mama Mary's birthday on that day? XD).
then later that day was card-giving. Mam Rodriguez was so late. we were waiting for her for maybe half an hour or more.
I won't discuss my grades. I'm sort of frustrated in some of my subjects like English.
anyway,
today: supposed to be Dorm Open-House
but, the last minute yesterday, Gen said we'd have a practice for our non conventional music thing the next day. a few came, about 10 or so. we accomplished nothing, really. we talked, played the guitar, ate, talked again, played the guitar once more, "practiced" and then left. very productive. we'll there were so many distractions I think. we practiced in our dorm room in the afternoon. boooks, my guitar, the beds, cd player, etc.
but we sort of bonded. at least. ^______^
nothing much, really. yet, my mum said, "Bakit mas maayos ngaion? Last year sobrang gulo." and it went so fast, all the cheering, games and announcement of winners. last year I remember I was so bored in the Sampa tent that we played with Iel's brother who was I think 5 or 6 years old. XD
the juniors won the cheering competition.
at first I cant believe it. I liked the seniors' dance and I thought ours was, so to speak, pathetic. i really thought the seniors will win. we had big big banners saying "juniors" and the cheerers had power ranger costumes which was not very..nice? anyway, we won. i think that's what everybody keeps in mind. and they all are happy. Sir Javert was so happy he kept mentioning the cheering thing over and over again. and that we'll have a batch party, not because we won the competition but for some excuse (I don't remember anymore, perhaps because it's Mama Mary's birthday on that day? XD).
then later that day was card-giving. Mam Rodriguez was so late. we were waiting for her for maybe half an hour or more.
I won't discuss my grades. I'm sort of frustrated in some of my subjects like English.
anyway,
today: supposed to be Dorm Open-House
but, the last minute yesterday, Gen said we'd have a practice for our non conventional music thing the next day. a few came, about 10 or so. we accomplished nothing, really. we talked, played the guitar, ate, talked again, played the guitar once more, "practiced" and then left. very productive. we'll there were so many distractions I think. we practiced in our dorm room in the afternoon. boooks, my guitar, the beds, cd player, etc.
but we sort of bonded. at least. ^______^